Re: Build error

Le 08.03.20 à 11:57, Rafael Fontenelle a écrit :
Claude, Link,

Em dom., 8 de mar. de 2020 às 07:21, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> escreveu:

Yes, that's the reason. D-L is not able to add a new translation when
the language list is inside a file other than LINGUAS.

Link, would you be able to make the release-notes make process use an
external LINGUAS file for the language list? Would be awesome!

I already provided a patch that enables LINGUAS support for Release
Notes during discussion of Meson port [1], although it was more like a
workaround. Applying this or any other solution would awesome indeed.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes/-/merge_requests/8#note_309128

Thanks Rafael for refreshing my memory!

Unless Link disagrees, I would be for you to commit your small
workaround patch and see if it works for the various toolchains.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net