Re: Build error

Thanks for the MR Rafael. I just merged it. Don't worry about opening
an MR against master right now. master is very outdated. The current
branching process is to branch off the previous gnome-3-xx version (so
for example, I branched off gnome-3-34 to create gnome-3-36). I plan on
cleaning up master after 3.36 is done so that we properly branch off
master for each release, like other modules do.

Link