Re: Build error

Le 07.03.20 à 23:38, Rafael Fontenelle a écrit :
Normally, after "Ready for submission" (Klaar voor committen) you
should see an "Submit to repository" (Naar repository inzenden)
action.

In this particular case, my bet is that you need first to enable your
language in https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes/-/blob/gnome-3-36/help/Makefile.am
-- I suggest that you create a merge request adding Netherland
translation also enabling that language in Makefile.am.

Yes, that's the reason. D-L is not able to add a new translation when
the language list is inside a file other than LINGUAS.

Link, would you be able to make the release-notes make process use an
external LINGUAS file for the language list? Would be awesome!

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net