Re: Build error

Hi Rafael,

I've done it because DL was not able to read languages variable from the Makefile, showing warnings in every language shown in DL for release-notes module.

I know adding languages manually to Makefile is not the best option, but that's the way it's done in other modules and avoids DL showing warnings.

Maybe I should have noticed you before applying it, sorry. Hope you understand why I made that change.

Regards