Re: Build error

Hello Daniel,

I notice you partially reverted the addition of LINGUAS to
release-notes, which might cause new translations added via Damned
Lies to not be made available to the resulting documentation. Can
please explain your reasons?

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle

Em seg., 9 de mar. de 2020 às 15:49, Rafael Fontenelle