Re: committing gthumb-3-6 ui+help failed

Hi Hannie,

Em sex, 6 de jul de 2018 às 07:38, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2 zonnet nl> escreveu:

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for sending me the jpg of your "User settings". Yes, I found
this ssh key icon now and there I see that my SSH key was imported from
acount.gnome.org. Unfortunately, it does not work. When I add my public
key here, I get the message: Fingerprint has already been taken.
Perhaps I have to create a new ssh key. I will try later and let you
know if that helps.

Best regards,

Hannie

"Fingerprint has already been taken" means another account has your
SSH keys. Could you have already created a Standard account and added
SSH keys to it? If yes, logging in as Standard account and removing
your keys from Standard account would solve this issue.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle