Re: committing gthumb-3-6 ui+help failed

Op 05-07-18 om 15:46 schreef Rafael Fontenelle:
Hello Hannie,

Em qui, 5 de jul de 2018 às 04:04, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2 zonnet nl> escreveu:
Hello Rafael,

Thanks for your answer. When I try this command of yours I get the
following error message:
fatal: No such remote 'origin'

When I remove 'origin' I get this:
     or: git remote set-url --add <name> <newurl>
     or: git remote set-url --delete <name> <url>

      --push                manipulate push URLs
      --add                 add URL
      --delete              delete URLs

Maybe you have an older Git version?  Try adding the "--add" flag like this:

$ git remote set-url --add origin git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/gthumb.git

Alternatively, you can remove the whole Git checkout directory and run
git-clone again, now using gitlab.gnome.org as source URL, instead of
the old git.gnome.org

I cannot use Damned Lies because I get the following message: An error
occurred during applying your action: The commit failed. The error was:
“Sorry, adding new translations for documentation is not yet supported.”
Yep. D-L currently does not support adding new translation file for
documentation. It is still required to send the first one via Git
commands and the further updates can be done via D-L web interface.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle

Hi Rafael,

I still need a helping hand. I was used to working with git.gnome, but gitlab is another story.
I did this: ~$ git clone git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/gthumb.git
Terminal answer is this: The authenticity of host 'gitlab.gnome.org (209.132.180.181)' can't be established.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Permanently added 'gitlab.gnome.org,209.132.180.181' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
sign_and_send_pubkey: signing failed: agent refused operation
git gitlab gnome org: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).

I had expected to be asked to login with my gitlab ldap name and password, as was the case with git.gnome. Should I get a new ssh key? The current one works with git.gnome, where I can still download, but not push,  gthumb.

Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated.

Hannie