Re: committing gthumb-3-6 ui+help failed

Op 05-07-18 om 18:26 schreef Rafael Fontenelle:
See the attached picture for how it is for my account -- you should
see the same, I assume.

Rafael Fontenelle

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for sending me the jpg of your "User settings". Yes, I found this ssh key icon now and there I see that my SSH key was imported from acount.gnome.org. Unfortunately, it does not work. When I add my public key here, I get the message: Fingerprint has already been taken. Perhaps I have to create a new ssh key. I will try later and let you know if that helps.

Best regards,

Hannie