Re: committing gthumb-3-6 ui+help failed

Hannie,

Did you successfully logged into GNOME's Gitlab using your LDAP (not
Standard) account at least one time?  If yes, did you add your SSH
public keys to your profile?  (In Gitlab web interface, click in your
picture, enter in your Profile -> SSH Keys).

Rafael Fontenelle

Em qui, 5 de jul de 2018 às 12:36, Hannie Dumoleyn