Re: Question about charset names

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress gmail com> wrote:

> I was not able to find charset names in glibc PO files.

Just to be absolutely clear, my near-term interest is in making a
choice between the precise string spelling-out the charset names when
comparing and contrasting between these two examples,

AbiWord charset encoding strings listed in this file
http://www.abisource.com/viewvc/abiword/trunk/src/af/xap/xp/xap_String_Id.h?view=markup

LibreOffice charset encoding strings listed in this file
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/svx/source/dialog/txenctab.src

With s goal of pushing for harmonization of these  strngs in these two
projects (a small step that I believe I can accomplish).

cjl