Re: LaTeXila: some questions

Hi!

> But since the C code should not be present in Git, the "releases-x-y"
> branches becomes useless. So, most probably, I'll create a "gnome-2-2"
> branch when the 2.2 version will be released. In the meantime, the
> master branch contains the beta releases (2.1.x).

Minor nit-picking: Rather create a gnome-3-2 branch by just using the
gedit/gnome version you are targetting. This way everybody knows which
of the version is the current stable. If you want to stick to your
version scheme, use latexila-* prefix instead of gnome-.

Otherwise, sounds fine!

Regards,
Johannes