Re: LaTeXila: some questions

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 06:56:39PM +0200, Mario Blättermann wrote:
> Am 16.07.2011 18:39, schrieb Sébastien Wilmet:
> [...]
> >
> > No, sorry, I should have said that I mean
> > data/build_tools/build_tools-en.xml.
> >
> Creating a translation template with itstool works, I get a template
> with 46 translatable strings. If possible in some way, it could be
> provided by Damned Lies.

Mario, you have pushed two commits in latexila for the German
translation. At the time when you pushed the commits, ITS Tool was not
already used...

For the master branch it doesn't matter, but you have also pushed the
two commits in the 'releases-2-2' branch. This branch is for _releases_
only. It contains the C code generated, and it's useless to duplicate
commits there... When I want to make a new release, I merge the master
branch into the releases branch.

So please avoid pushing commits elsewhere than the master branch.

> > For the manpage, it is not important to have translations.
>
> If it works, you don't have to think about its importance. Let
> translators decide whether they want to work on it.

If what I have done with ITS Tool is well integrated with Damned Lies,
then I can do the same for the man page (if the .its file to write
doesn't envolve too much work).