Re: LaTeXila: some questions

Am 16.07.2011 18:39, schrieb Sébastien Wilmet:
[...]

No, sorry, I should have said that I mean
data/build_tools/build_tools-en.xml.

Creating a translation template with itstool works, I get a template with 46 translatable strings. If possible in some way, it could be provided by Damned Lies.

For the manpage, it is not important to have translations.

If it works, you don't have to think about its importance. Let translators decide whether they want to work on it.

Best Regards,
Mario