Re: Translating schema files (was: Re: Survey results (yay!))

> On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
>> El ds 30 de 10 de 2010 a les 22:14 +0200, en/na Matej Urban va escriure:
>>> No ...
>>>
>>> Do not split the translation.
>>>
>>> Consider gnome-games UI and help.
>>> Translating UI is like hell, because there are no comments and you
>>> have to sometimes guess which game the string belongs to, but when you
>>> finish, you push ONE file that is exactly where it should be in the
>>> git tree. With one simple script, you can push every minute if you
>>> wish ... no extra work.
>>
>> That's the same rationale as Johannes argued ... changed a script it's a
>> one-time work, having to work with UI+schemas is a each-time consuming
>> job without any real benefit.

Well, Gil, maybe for you! I have no idea how to change a script to do
"no logical" actions. Copying translations to po/LL, help/LL, docs/LL
and doc/LL is one task, copying it to "some-who-knows-where" location
is just too much for me.
Again, translating is a time consuming thing. Period.