Re: [mr] Marathi co-ordinator -- how can i wish you get a svn account, so that team gets listed in mango ?

Le jeudi 31 juillet 2008 à 16:07 +0200, Christian Rose a écrit :
> On 7/31/08, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> > Le jeudi 31 juillet 2008 à 15:30 +0530, sandeep shedmake a écrit :
> >  > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
> >  > wrote:
> >  >
> >  >         Hi,
> >  >
> >  >         Regarding the coordinatorship change, I think these messages
> >  >         are
> >  >         sufficient for us to act upon. I just need confirmation by
> >  >         Sandeep that
> >  >         the current mail address (sandeep.shedmake at gmail dot com)
> >  >         is also
> >  >         your Bugzilla account.
> >  >
> >  >         Then to get an SVN account, read
> >  >         http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount
> >  >         and if the
> >  >         Prerequisites are fullfilled, use the mail method for
> >  >         requesting the
> >  >         account, not Mango.
> >  >
> >  >         Claude
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > Yes, I confirm that my current mail address (sandeep.shedmake at gmail
> >  > dot com) is also my Bugzilla account.
> >

> > Updated: http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/mr
> >

> >  > Also, I would be requesting for an SVN account via mail method and not
> >  > Mango.
> >

> > Read the Wiki pages (see above), act and... wait patiently :-)
>
> Oh, Sandeep read all the instructions and filled in a perfect
> application with no missing details, plus I'm having vacation and what
> better way to spend it in front of a computer instead of outside in
> the beautiful weather, so Sandeep now has an account already.

Beautiful. Sandeep, it's your day of luck. Christian on vacation in
front of his computer *inside*, Claude on vacation in front of his
computer *outside* (Wifi on camping, yeah :-)

Now you have no more excuse for not reaching 100% Marathi translation
for GNOME 2.24!!

> Claude, could you please add his account name 'sandeeps' to DL? Thanks.

Done.

Claude