Re: [mr] Marathi co-ordinator -- how can i wish you get a svn account, so that team gets listed in mango ?

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:

Hi,
Regarding the coordinatorship change, I think these messages are
sufficient for us to act upon. I just need confirmation by Sandeep that
the current mail address (sandeep.shedmake at gmail dot com) is also
your Bugzilla account.

Then to get an SVN account, read
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount and if the
Prerequisites are fullfilled, use the mail method for requesting the
account, not Mango.

Claude

Yes, I confirm that my current mail address (sandeep.shedmake at gmail dot com) is also my Bugzilla account.

Also, I would be requesting for an SVN account via mail method and not Mango.

Regards,
Sandeep Shedmake