Re: [mr] Marathi co-ordinator -- how can i wish you get a svn account, so that team gets listed in mango ?

Le jeudi 31 juillet 2008 à 11:05 +0530, sandeep shedmake a écrit :

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Swapnil Hajare <dreamil gmail com>
> wrote:
>         Hi
>           I have no objection is Sandeep taking up the responsibility
>         if that helps improve the current situation. I haven't been
>         able to spend time on the coordination activities. It would be
>         better to give this responsibility to someone like Sandeep who
>         has been active in the field for some time now. I am here to
>         help in whatever way I can.
>

> Hi,
>
>    Firstly, I would like to thank Swapnil big time for his past work,
> and for letting me take the opportunity.
>
>    Additionally, I would require Swapnil's guidance all the time.
> Swapnil, I would like to know if you or me should start the formal
> request process for the coordinatorship change.

Hi,
Regarding the coordinatorship change, I think these messages are
sufficient for us to act upon. I just need confirmation by Sandeep that
the current mail address (sandeep.shedmake at gmail dot com) is also
your Bugzilla account.

Then to get an SVN account, read
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount and if the
Prerequisites are fullfilled, use the mail method for requesting the
account, not Mango.

Claude