Re: Slowness in farsi translation

Am Mittwoch, den 02.07.2008, 17:49 +0430 schrieb Abbas Esmaeeli Some'eh:
> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:01:17 +0100
> Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:
>
> > Dear S.M. and Abbas,
> >
> > This is an English-speaking mailing list.
> > Ignoring the good intentions, it is rude to write in another language.
> >
> > Simos
> >

> Yes, you are right. Sorry non-Persian users, but I think I should
> answer him in Persian in this case.

If so, then please take this off-list. :)

In general I come to the feeling that the entire discussion could either
be ended (most things have been said and the positions and problems are
clear), or that it could be handled off-list between the people
interested/involved in translating gnome to farsi.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed