Re: Slowness in farsi translation

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:21 PM, Tomas Kuliavas
<tokul users sourceforge net> wrote:
> Mohammad thinks that translation is mismanaged and coordinator spends more
> time on own proprietary Linux distribution.

I don't have a proprietary Linux distribution. I do not work for the
company that I

> Roozbeh does not like Mohammad and delays commits of his updates to gnome
> repository.

That's not true. I do not know Mohammad, so I can not even say if I
like him or not. It is simply that he has been attacking me both here
and some Persian forum, and I find it very hard to work with a person
who is attacking me at the same time.

> If Sharif Linux is 100%
> translated, it can't be explained by limited number of packages and Linux
> distribution differences unless Persian Gnome 2.10 translation was close
> to 100% and it degraded to 74% in 2.14 due to lots of changes in
> translations. I don't think that translation can lose 25% of strings in
> just two major Gnome releases.

I don't understand this line of reasoning at all. Please explain.
Where did you get your numbers from? What do you think happened?

Roozbeh