Re: Slowness in farsi translation

>> If Sharif Linux is 100%
>> translated, it can't be explained by limited number of packages and
>> Linux
>> distribution differences unless Persian Gnome 2.10 translation was close
>> to 100% and it degraded to 74% in 2.14 due to lots of changes in
>> translations. I don't think that translation can lose 25% of strings in
>> just two major Gnome releases.
>
> I don't understand this line of reasoning at all. Please explain.
> Where did you get your numbers from? What do you think happened?

http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/fa UI stats

Gnome 2.14 - 74%
Gnome 2.16 - 74%
Gnome 2.18 - 68%
Gnome 2.20 - 63%
Gnome 2.22 - 55%
Gnome 2.24-dev - 51%

Sarif Linux is some customized redhat/fedora based distribution. It uses
Gnome 2.10. I don't have information about standard Gnome 2.10 UI Farsi
translation stats. Screenshots look fully translated.

--
Tomas