Re: Import from Launchpad

Le vendredi 25 janvier 2008, à 18:37 +0100, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> +1 from me. Anyway, we need some general agreement here and then we
> should discuss this with Ubuntu in some offical way (e.g. through GNOME
> Foundation). In general cooperation with Ubuntu seems to be quite good
> and they are also pushing GNOME forward a lot and we should really
> coordinate this point!

I think it doesn't need to be done via the GNOME Foundation (well, if
you really want, we can certainly do it): we know people working on
Rosetta/Launchpad, and it's only a matter of making it clear that it's
really important to most, if not all, GNOME translation teams.

One problem is that this might not be considered high priority (and
since it's not free software, nobody can help...).

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.