Re: Cheesy

2008-01-25 klockan 17:28 skrev daniel g. siegel:

> On Fr, 2008-01-25 at 09:32 -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> > On Sex, 2008-01-25 at 12:49 +0100, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> > > you got it ;) well i think we changed the "pretty-short" summary to
> > > "Cheese is a Photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures
> > > and videos from a webcam. It also includes fancy graphical effects based
> > > on the gstreamer-backend."
> >
> > Hi. I think there are people who don't even know what is "Photobooth".
> > I think would be better to pick a non-comparing-to-other-programs
> > description.
> >
> > I also think you don't need to mention that the effects are based on
> > 'gstreamer-backend'. Why don't just say: 'It also includes fancy
> > graphical effects' ?
>
> nice proposals!
>
> so.. what about:
>
> "Cheese is a GNOME application for taking pictures and videos from a
> webcam. It also includes fancy graphical effects for your pleasure"
>
> hmm.. i dont like that (yet)...
>
> anybody else?

At least drop the Gnome reference. It has no use whatsoever.

  Cheese allows you to take pictures and videos from your webcam,
  and can apply fancy graphical effects.

Perhaps?

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm sorry that :: i'm sorry that i'm not like you          -- porcupine tree