Re: Brazilian Portuguese translation team bugzilla setup.

sön 2003-10-26 klockan 14.47 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> > No, AFAIR Bugzilla is very much "all or nothing" in terms of
> > permissions, so the bugmasters are naturally restrictive in giving out
> > those higher level permissions.
> >
> > I believe this is the case with Bugzilla permissions:
> >
> > * Anyone (with a regular GNOME bugzilla account) can comment on *any*
> > bug in GNOME bugzilla.
> >
> > * Anyone that is assigned a bug in GNOME bugzilla can edit *that* bug
> > (i.e. change status, subject, version details, component, reassign it to
> > someone else, etc). But as soon as they've reassigned it, they of course
> > as a consequence cannot edit that bug report any longer.
> >
> > * A fewer number of people can edit *any* bug in GNOME bugzilla
> > irregardless if they're assigned it or not.
> >
> > I think the last permission above has traditionally been reserved for
> > module maintainers (but I don't think even all module maintainers have
> > it) and some few people in the bug squad etc.
>
> You are right.

Cool. I wasn't completely off. :-)

> > In any case, this is only what I believe is the case, and I cannot
> > change bugzilla permissions, so you'll need to contact
> > bugmaster@gnome.org for that.
>
> I can change them, but I think the better solution is add a generic
> address like the one we have with gnome-db module
> (gnome-db-maint@bugzilla.gnome.org) that's an email alias to all
> gnome-db maintainers, we could do the same with translation teams and
> add that mail as the default QA/Owner contact.

Yes, that's possibly a better solution. If you want to add
l10n-xy-maint@gnome.org aliases (where xy is the language code) for all
translation team, please do so. Perhaps we could even have that
automatically done from the new status/teams page code?