Re: Brazilian Portuguese translation team bugzilla setup.

tis 2003-10-21 klockan 18.49 skrev Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira:
> I'm one of the coordinators of the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) Gnome
> translation team. Our team don't have a proper bugzilla setup (as far as
> I know).

There is a Brazilian Portuguese component:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n

> Is it possible to fix it?
>
> I'm not sure what arrangement is the best, but among us we decided the
> following:
>
> Maintainer of the l10n product, Brazilian Portuguese [pt_BR] module:
>         gnome-l10n-br@users.sourceforge.net
>
> Users with edit bug privs: (The team coordinators)
>         evandrofg@ig.com.br
>         kov@debian.org
>         gdvieira@zaz.com.br
>
> We three have gnome cvs write access. So, if this can be done in a
> self-serve basis, we would love to help. :)

The simplest solution is if you can have some individual as the initial
owner (you can still have the list as QA). The initial owner is the
default bug assignee, and the person who is assigned a bug can always
edit it. If this person doesn't want to resolve the bug, he or she can
reassign it to someone else, and so on. So perhaps you could use an
arrangement like that.

And as before, I would prefer if the current pt_BR coordinator (Jorge
Godoy) could also confirm your suggested arrangements.