Re: Brazilian Portuguese translation team bugzilla setup.

Em Qua, 2003-10-22 às 10:23, Christian Rose escreveu:

> > Users with edit bug privs: (The team coordinators)
> >         evandrofg@ig.com.br
> >         kov@debian.org
> >         gdvieira@zaz.com.br
> >
> > We three have gnome cvs write access. So, if this can be done in a
> > self-serve basis, we would love to help. :)
>
> The simplest solution is if you can have some individual as the initial
> owner (you can still have the list as QA). The initial owner is the
> default bug assignee, and the person who is assigned a bug can always
> edit it. If this person doesn't want to resolve the bug, he or she can
> reassign it to someone else, and so on. So perhaps you could use an
> arrangement like that.

I have a tendency to *love* simple solutions.

I guess I lost myself in the details of my request. The main point is:
we need edit bug privileges to the gentlemen above.

Put me as the default owner and leave kov as the QA contact. This will
give us both the ability to edit the bug, and if I assign it to Evandro
he will be able to edit it also, right?

Godoy, your blessing is needed again. ;)

Abraços,
Gustavo