Re: Brazilian Portuguese translation team bugzilla setup.

El dom, 26-10-2003 a las 14:11, Christian Rose escribió:
[...]

> > I guess I lost myself in the details of my request. The main point is:
> > we need edit bug privileges to the gentlemen above.
>
> I actually don't know how to arrange that. Perhaps you should contact
> bugmaster@gnome.org and hear if it's possible to arrange.

You need bug modification rights, like any other translator coordinator,
then you can open/close/modify any bug (but you should only change
yours).

I don't think bugzilla has so fine rights tuning but if it has them, I
doubt we are using them.

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente