Brazilian Portuguese translation team bugzilla setup.

Hi,

Sorry to bother you *again* guys, but I also sent this message about
three weeks ago, again without an answer.

Thanks for any help.

Abraços,
Gustavo

Hi,

I'm one of the coordinators of the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) Gnome
translation team. Our team don't have a proper bugzilla setup (as far as
I know). Is it possible to fix it?

I'm not sure what arrangement is the best, but among us we decided the
following:

Maintainer of the l10n product, Brazilian Portuguese [pt_BR] module:
        gnome-l10n-br@users.sourceforge.net

Users with edit bug privs: (The team coordinators)
        evandrofg@ig.com.br
        kov@debian.org
        gdvieira@zaz.com.br

We three have gnome cvs write access. So, if this can be done in a
self-serve basis, we would love to help. :)

Regards,
Gustavo