Re: Bug #115289

I must agree with Christian here.

String freezes are not meant for the sake of keeping the precious 100%
for the translation teams. People who say that, misunderstand the
purpose of the freeze badly and misunderstand the goal of a translation
team too.  Christian has explained perfectly why we have a sting freeze
and what happens when people break it.
I think everybody agrees on this point.

Breakage of the freeze is only allowed if there is a regression.
This bug fix is not fixing a regression; It improves a (bad) situation.
Those kind of fixes are for new development. So please apply the fix to
(early) 2.5.x and not to 2.4.x
Those strings *will* be translated when 2.5.0 comes out.

Tino Meinen