Re: OO.o .desktop files ...

Hi guys,

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 17:18, Christian Neumair wrote:
> intltoolize want gettextize - and we need intltool-* scripts to make
> life easy for our translators. If you convince the intltool guys to
> write something (maybe they are already there, but I haven't seen it)
> that doesn't require gettextize in autogen.sh, we could drop that.

	Ah - well; I've a system that works nicely now and I just check in the
intltool scripts to avoid running intltoolize, and I've binned gettext*
altogether [ since we don't need code i18n etc. - we only translate
.desktop files currently ].

	I'm hoping this will work nicely, and introduce no extra dependencies
at all even for developers - which should be nice.

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot