Re: OO.o .desktop files ...

On 2003-08-20(Wed) 18:18:23 +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:
> The problem is:
> intltoolize want gettextize - and we need intltool-* scripts to make
> life easy for our translators. If you convince the intltool guys to
> write something (maybe they are already there, but I haven't seen it)
> that doesn't require gettextize in autogen.sh, we could drop that.

So it's autogen.sh that wants gettextize isn't it? So far I don't see
any explicit requirement of gettextize inside intltoolize; intltoolize
just tries to grep po/Makefile.in.in. If the search for
po/Makefile.in.in is not desired in some cases, it can be disabled
optionally with switches during runtime. That's an easy fix.

Abel