Re: OO.o .desktop files ...

El mié, 20-08-2003 a las 13:45, Michael Meeks escribió:
> Hi Carlos / Kjartan,
>
> On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 11:23, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > > Sorry for not responding to this earlier. I missed it in the avalanche
> > > of mail I got after the summer holidays.
>
> 	Hey - I hope you had a good time.
>
> > Michael, Could you setup the OO.o module at cvs.gnome.org so it have a
> > po dir like any other "normal" module?
>
> 	That I suppose is no problem; I'd greatly appreciate someone more
> expert in i18n than I doing this though. The module is 'openoffice' in
> Gnome CVS - and the .desktop files are the only thing we need
> translated, and they lurk in 'desktop/'.
>
> 	Any takers ?

Done, it's at cvs.gnome.org, module openoffice

I don't know the best name to show it at
developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status because it's not openoffice
translation but  only .desktop translations. Any ideas?

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente