Re: OO.o .desktop files ...

Hi Carlos / Kjartan,

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 11:23, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > Sorry for not responding to this earlier. I missed it in the avalanche
> > of mail I got after the summer holidays.

	Hey - I hope you had a good time.

> Michael, Could you setup the OO.o module at cvs.gnome.org so it have a
> po dir like any other "normal" module?

	That I suppose is no problem; I'd greatly appreciate someone more
expert in i18n than I doing this though. The module is 'openoffice' in
Gnome CVS - and the .desktop files are the only thing we need
translated, and they lurk in 'desktop/'.

	Any takers ?

	Thanks muchly,

		Michael.

--