Re: [gnome-cy] Accelerators, HTML

On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 17:38, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> the desktop metaphor isn't one: there have been interesting speculations
> about how you might localise the whole thing for a culture where
> office work is not a common experience) but the reasoning
> behind it is in

"Drag the field across the farm, or click on the tractor to create a new
 field. The gate picturesheep allows you to change rights of way to your
 new fields and any crops within"

"When you have finished with something throw it into the composter. This
will turn it into manure and make your free field space grow"

"Gamekeeper allows you to control access to your site"

Sillyness aside if you walk into an office and there is a desk with a
calculator, pen holder and oddments on it, what in Welsh would you call
the desk, the empty spaces, the group of oddments and so on ?

Is this the same as the English desk, desk accessory, type constructions
? I remember for the cymru.net stuff firewall became "gatekeeper"
because the whole 'firewall' concept simply didn't work