Re: Our (unwritten) directive/policy/rules

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:59:11 +0100, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:

>>   http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/Directive
Why have two triage guides (one named "Directive") instead of just
one?  Is the point of the Directive just a staging area until we agree
on details which are then later merged into the triage guide?  If so,
that makes sense to me, but otherwise my gut feeling is that it's an
arbitrary split of the triaging guidelines that might be confusing.

I've moved the page to http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/DirectiveDiscussion
and started copying obviously missing hints over into the TriageGuide.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com