Our (unwritten) directive/policy/rules

hello bugsquadders,

every now and then we run into misunderstandings and disagreements because people tend to have different habits. I just came across one of them - Bug 383249. It is the question of when should a bug in NEEDINFO state be marked INCOMPLETE, i.e. how much time should pass after the last
comment was made before closing it.

I've created a new wiki page

 http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/Directive

where we can dump our unwritten rules and habits. Feel free to add what fits in there.
Everything is open for discussion, of course.

This reminds me of the telephone conference with andre and guenther ... we discussed about open and urgent problems regarding bug reporting and triaging. I seize this opportunity to urge guenther in public to comment on andre's summary so we can publish the outcome and our suggestions
to the list.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com