Year end stats, 2006; someone working on these?

Hi everyone,

So I was extremely overwhelmed with work as the new year rolled around
and I didn't get the bug stats for 2006 generated to show off.  I just
barely got around to it now...and as I went to generate the stats with
the script on the server, I found someone else had already done so on
the 6th.  (Yaay!)  But I haven't seen a summary sent around.  Is
someone already putting together a summary for desktop-devel-list and
getting those stats up online with the others in a permanent location?
I can help if needed.

Thanks to whoever noticed this hadn't been done and ran the script.  :-)

Cheers,
Elijah