Re: Our (unwritten) directive/policy/rules

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:49:24 +0100, Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com> wrote:

  http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/Directive

Behdad pointed out that in some projects (like gtk+ and nautilus)
developers have no time to check new bug reports so fast, and we have to
give still more time to these reports.

gtk+ and nautilus .. updated. Any others that are understaffed?

So... the Bugsquad Directives must be very flexible, considering how big
is the project, how many dups the reports have and, of course, thinking
that many triagers have no programming acknowledge.

We do not need rules for everything. using common sense is good enough in many cases. From my poiint of view, the Directive should give an outline for our habits and judgements.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com