Re: bug stats weirdness

hi all,

On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 01:26, Luis Villa wrote:
> That said, I think the numbers Aschwin is asking for would probably be
> useful- just not sure that seeing how each category has changed weekly
> is quite so necessary, unless we can figure out a better way to look at
> it all.

If we ever had a page this complicated we would have to cache it, as it
would put a heavy load on the server.

> > > I could even be clever and let the user select combinations of these
> > > keywords...
> >
> > I am not sure if that would be worth the effort, a breakdown of keywords
> > themselves are allready on the keyword page.
>
> Note that the numbers on the keywords page are next to useless since
> they include closed bugs.

I fixed this at your request in February this year:

2002-02-14  Wayne Schuller  <k_wayne linuxpower org>

        * describekeywords.cgi: Minor modification to only show counts
for the open bugs per keyword.
        * reports.cgi: Add this useful script to the reports page.

Is it still reporting closed scripts?

ta,
wayne