Re: bug stats weirdness

> > It seems this summary has been broken:
> >
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/weekly-bug-summary.cgi?days=7&GNOME2=yes
> >
> > Could you glue it back together?
>
> Was this useful before ? Maybe we could replace it by GNOME2.2. Not sure
> it's a good idea (it's only the morning here...). Well, we'll see.

Good point! What if the table could have a break-down on the version
tag. So it would list: Total, untagged, GNOMEVER1.4, GNOMEVER2.0,
GNOMEVER2.1.

The problem then is a bit more tricky than it seems. Sometimes a bug is
tagged for both version. Perhaps those should be counted for the higher
version and not counted for the other.

Having this kind of information seems useful for me.

> It's nice to have a good summary for the bug day. Thanks Wayne

Indeed it does, thanks a lot!!

-Aschwin