Re: bug stats weirdness

hi all,

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 20:47, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> Good point! What if the table could have a break-down on the version
> tag. So it would list: Total, untagged, GNOMEVER1.4, GNOMEVER2.0,
> GNOMEVER2.1.

We definitely need to change to this version.

When I get some time, I will simply add a drop down menu for the user to
select one of these keywords and regenerate the list.

I could even be clever and let the user select combinations of these
keywords...

But certainly it seems the GNOME2 keyword is dead and we should not be
using it... is that right?

thanks,
wayne