Re: bugsquad guidelines

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 04:11:35PM +0000, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
[...]
> Is it silly to have "favourite bugs"?

Not at all. I hope I didn't give the impression otherwise. I was pretty
impressed with that report (although the lack of understanding about
units of measurement was a sad reflection n education standards).

[...]
> But I still don't know how we measure wind speed in the UK!

The traditional way: nail a piece of string to an outside post. If the
string is not moving, it's calm. If the string wobbles, it's a little
windy. If the string is horizontal, it's very windy. If the string is
missing, somebody has knocked it off.

[Sorry, couldn't resist. :-) ]

Malcolm

--
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?