Re: bug stats weirdness

Le Jeudi 07 novembre 2002, a 11:14, Aschwin van der Woude a ecrit :
> > This also means that nautilus is back at number 1. Because the error had
> > to do with the gnome2 keyword, the bug caused nautilus 2 to look like it
> > had less open reports.
>
> Great! Nice to have more sane numbers in the bug-summary.
> Now we can surpass gtk+ for a second time. ;-)

I have a problem with the new summary. Now gnome-panel is in the
summary. It means that I have to close some bugs :)

> It seems this summary has been broken:
>
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/weekly-bug-summary.cgi?days=7&GNOME2=yes
>
> Could you glue it back together?

Was this useful before ? Maybe we could replace it by GNOME2.2. Not sure
it's a good idea (it's only the morning here...). Well, we'll see.

It's nice to have a good summary for the bug day. Thanks Wayne

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.