Re: bug stats weirdness

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 03:56, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> > When I get some time, I will simply add a drop down menu for the user to
> > select one of these keywords and regenerate the list.
>
> I thought of this structure:
> http://www.linux-aktivaattori.org/twiki/bin/view/Organization/GnomeBugReportProposal
>
> But perhaps this should become a separate report, it is a pretty large
> table. Maybe it is too big and too much info to scan even. Hmmm..??
> What do you guys and gal think?

I think it's a bit big. Wayne, Andrew also had some thoughts on this
here:

http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-bugsquad/2002-August/msg00023.html

That said, I think the numbers Aschwin is asking for would probably be
useful- just not sure that seeing how each category has changed weekly
is quite so necessary, unless we can figure out a better way to look at
it all.

> > I could even be clever and let the user select combinations of these
> > keywords...
>
> I am not sure if that would be worth the effort, a breakdown of keywords
> themselves are allready on the keyword page.

Note that the numbers on the keywords page are next to useless since
they include closed bugs.