Re: Boxes on Mageia
- From: Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com>
- To: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>
- Cc: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>, gnome-boxes-list <gnome-boxes-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Boxes on Mageia
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:15:07 -0500
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 08:37:34AM -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
>> > virsh capabilities will also list guest types for plain QEMU emulation.
>> > You need to actually look for guest types explicitly declaring kvm
>> Can I create/generate them?
> libvirt will refresh its view of capabilities everytime it is asked.
> So you just need to make sure the KVM modules & devices are present.
Thanks, Daniel. A KVM module showed up as soon as I installed the
qemu package; I'll look for the devices.
] [Thread Prev