Re: Boxes on Mageia
- From: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>
- To: Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com>
- Cc: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>, gnome-boxes-list <gnome-boxes-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Boxes on Mageia
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:40:22 +0000
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 08:37:34AM -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> > virsh capabilities will also list guest types for plain QEMU emulation.
> > You need to actually look for guest types explicitly declaring kvm
> Can I create/generate them?
libvirt will refresh its view of capabilities everytime it is asked.
So you just need to make sure the KVM modules & devices are present.
|: http://berrange.com -o- http://www.flickr.com/photos/dberrange/ :|
|: http://libvirt.org -o- http://virt-manager.org :|
|: http://autobuild.org -o- http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/ :|
|: http://entangle-photo.org -o- http://live.gnome.org/gtk-vnc :|
] [Thread Prev