Re: Boxes on Mageia

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:38:19AM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:30:16AM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > Another packaging problem. I need to rebuild qemu with --enable-spice.
> Filed for this. Asked if
> maintainer wants to add support, or let me do it.

Packaged spice, rebuild qemu, added various dependencies to gnome-boxes.
Can create a VM now. Seems to start, but the screen remains black.
Command line says something that it cannot create/read some file. I'll
post later with the exact error messages... could perhaps be that I need
to restart some services or something similar (thought I did, but alas).