Re: help with data on webkit accessibility

On 23 February 2010 21:11, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> How important is it that Debian or Ubuntu are accessible?
> Can our team really afford to chase every accessibility
> issue that gets introduced by distros?  Can't we advise
> people to use a distro that has better accessibility out
> of the box?  The beauty of freedom is that people have
> that choice.

My understanding is that Ubuntu is a good distro to point people at as
it has good a11y out of the box (once you turn AT support on). On
Willie's suggestion I specifically mentioned Ubuntu on the QuickStart
wiki page for developers and I assume it's the same case for users and
developers

What other distros are good candidates?

Steve