Re: help with data on webkit accessibility

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Joanmarie Diggs
<joanmarie diggs gmail com> wrote:
> Hey Xan.
>
> The caret navigation ones are key:
>
> * 25526 - Additional support is needed for caret browsing. Almost done,
> but home, end etc. are waiting for something in DRT.
>
> * 25533 - Elements on the same line should be treated as such by caret
> navigation. Hasn't been touched.
>
> We also need to unbork the table hierarchy (30895) because if memory
> serves me, tables are used to display tables of contents. And presumably
> could be used to display a table of commands, etc. Related to this is
> 30896 - getting the column header.
>
> Making sure that we have the correct states on text objects (27048) also
> needs doing. That hasn't been touched, but we needed to collapse the
> text objects first anyway. This one shouldn't be hard.
>
> I need to get back to 25677 (extents for characters and ranges). I had
> that pretty much working, but that was before the collapsed hierarchy.
>
> I'm afraid I had to stop working on these things largely due to Firefox
> regressions and changes. :-( Hopefully starting this weekend, I'll be
> able to focus on WebKitGtk again.
>
> The other issues need addressing as well, but in terms of basic Yelp,
> the above are the priorities.

Right, so my impression was that those issues made the experience
not-that-good but I wasn't aware that for some people it simply meant
"yelp does nothing", which is pretty bad. Maybe that was me not paying
enough attention, but it would be good to prioritize bugs even further
along the lines "we need this or yelp is useless". I get from this
that 25677 is the bug to focus on at the moment then? :)

Xan