Re: help with data on webkit accessibility

Hey Xan.

The caret navigation ones are key:

* 25526 - Additional support is needed for caret browsing. Almost done,
but home, end etc. are waiting for something in DRT.

* 25533 - Elements on the same line should be treated as such by caret
navigation. Hasn't been touched.

We also need to unbork the table hierarchy (30895) because if memory
serves me, tables are used to display tables of contents. And presumably
could be used to display a table of commands, etc. Related to this is
30896 - getting the column header.

Making sure that we have the correct states on text objects (27048) also
needs doing. That hasn't been touched, but we needed to collapse the
text objects first anyway. This one shouldn't be hard.

I need to get back to 25677 (extents for characters and ranges). I had
that pretty much working, but that was before the collapsed hierarchy.

I'm afraid I had to stop working on these things largely due to Firefox
regressions and changes. :-( Hopefully starting this weekend, I'll be
able to focus on WebKitGtk again.

The other issues need addressing as well, but in terms of basic Yelp,
the above are the priorities.

HTH.
--joanie