help with data on webkit accessibility

Hi.
After the recent discussion on this list, I filed a bug in Debian to try to
ask them to not use webkit for yelp.
The Debian maintainer replyed and told me he thought the accessibility issues
were resolved.  A quick sirch for webkit on bugzilla.gnome.org didn't
find any bugs.  I'm sure I didn't
use the right search terms.
Would someone who knows please provide me with links to bug reports or post
comments to:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=3D571121

The Debian maintainer said the gecko backend wasn't currently in a buildable
state and gave me the impression webkit is likely to stay the default unless
I can convince him differently.

Thanks.
          Kenny

BTW, Ubuntu users might want to consider filing a similar bug so Ubuntu
knows about the problems with webkit.